walkie talkie ;):
Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, a lady with class ;D
Follow ZatyDeWyze on Twitter

Monday 22 October 2012

Perang dah tamat

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah.
You know what? Im just like going to explode to know that i've finish all my exam paper.
But i dont even know why, theres something that making me feel like theres something incomplete yet T.T
But i dont know what it is.
Maybe im just too much thinking bout all this but never mind.
Now im just like a big boss at home. HAHAHA
Spending all my time with my family and the important is
spending my time with Ica and Diha. Wohoo
They always making me feel like a bomb.
Hahaa, *jk they make my life full with colour actually.

Thanks to both of them.
They teach me how to control all my temper all day.
Hahah, ica and diha i love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...